Underwater Cultural Heritage Management Master Program
LECTURES (1st Semester) – 3 credits
Students have to take 11 lectures before the thesis (11x3 = 33 credits) in at least 2 semesters and minimum 1 year thesis
-Sea Trade in Antiquity 101
-Research and Excavation Techniques in Underwater Archaeology 101
-Mediterranean Coastal Settlements and harbours in Antiquity 101
-Seafaring in Eastern Roman Period
-Ships in Antiquity
-Safety Diving Techniques and Safety in archaeology dives
-Research and Excavation Techniques in Underwater Archaeology 2
-Sea Trade in Antiquity 2
-Computer applications in Archaeology and 3D Modelling
-Mediterranean Coastal Settlements and harbours in Antiquity 2
-Seafaring in Seljuk and Ottoman Periods
-1 free elective course from other departments
Underwater Archaeology Master Program - Ongoing Master Thesis
- Iron Anchors of Eastern Mediterranean in Antiquity / Eski Çağ'da Doğu Akdeniz'de Demir Çapalar, Ayse Taskesen / Selçuk University, Thesis No: 34088.
- Amphora Production in the Regions of Cilicia and Pamphilia, Kilikya ve Pamfilya Bölgelerinde Amphora Üretimi, Tuğçe Bayındır, Selçuk University, Thesis No: 34094.
- Ship and Seamanship Figures on the Coins of Antalya Museum / Antalya Müzesi'ndeki Sikkelerde Gemi ve Denizcilik Betimlemeleri ile Sualtından Çıkan Sikkeler, Emine Uzman, Selçuk University, Thesis No: 34095.
- Anchor Chronology and Anchors from Antalya Museum Antalya Müzesi'nde Bulunan Gemi Çapaları ve Çapa kronolojisi, Nur Büyükkaynak, Selçuk University, Thesis No: 34118.
- Amphora Production at the Coast of Levant and Amphora Collection of Hatay Museum, Hamiyet Köseoğlu, Selçuk University.
Other students who continues to their Underwater Archaelogy master programs:
- Ahmet Aslan
- Dicle Kırmızıtaş
- Alper Zafer
- Mert Antika
- Eyşan Baysal
Underwater Cultural Heritage PhD Program
Copyright © 2018 - All rights are reserved by Coastal and Underwater Archaeology Projects